This dinosaur was first discovered in 1920 along the Red Deer River in Alberta. Parasaurolophus was a large herbivore with an elaborate, hollow head crest. The crest may have been used for courtship display, sound amplification, or even thermoregulation.
6.5 in x 2 in x 5 in / 17 cm x 5 cm x 13 cm
Royal Tyrrell Museum Cooperating Society Members receive a 15% discount
All prices CAD